Winmar is a property restoration company who provides emergency and reconstruction services to homes, businesses, industrial and institutional properties after they have been damaged by fire, water, sewage, mould, asbestos, vehicle impacts, etc. We are seeking an Estimator/Project Manager. This position is full time and you will be required to respond to emergencies on a 24 hour on call basis on a rotationary schedule.
- Establish scope and standards of construction projects
- Estimate equipment, manpower, cost of project, and materials required to accomplish each project using industry approved software (ie Xactimate)
- documentation manage the job costs-employees materials and trades, bill the job – collect receivables outstanding
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum of 5 years in construction estimating/project managing.
- Strong ability to interact, and effectively communicate (written and oral).
- This job is fast paced and you must be able to multi task.
- Strong knowledge of construction, materials, methods and codes
- Knowledge of laws and ordinances regulating building construction
Performance Expectations & Measurables
- Punctuality and reliability
- Response time
- Accuracy of scope and cost estimates
- Project timelines
- Customer satisfaction indicator
- Clean Driver abstract, No Criminal Record
- Able to work in a stressful environment
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to work after hours and be on call
Email resume to Jobs@winmar.ca